Friday, March 10, 2017

Why?

No not why am I going through ACL reconstruction.. why I started this blog! Plain and simple, I want to share what I learn through my experience to help others with theirs. I swear, in the last few weeks, I have spent more time studying and research on the ACL than I have on my homework for all three of my classes combined. Alot of my reading was from personal blogs. I'm so thankful these people took the time to put what they learned online on a blog or similar, so that others like me can come along and have an idea of what to expect. I also like the idea of having details of my full road to recovery all in one place for later reference. I'll share the milestones in ACL recovery (Week 1,2, etc.) all the way back to the slopes! Ignore the title... it's the only thing I could think of 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment